Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Day of Gum

Today went.. well.. I suppose.. If you want to call it that. I only realized that I have some serious problems with the romance thing that I need to sort out since X is supposedly not a major part of my everyday life anymore....
I know that you are probably like.. Oh Sav, you don't have problems.. well maybe you do.. but that's why we read your blog... your problems entertain us.. they make us feel better about ourselves...
THANKS GUYS!!
*sigh*
Anyway, I want you to judge if I am crazy.. and need psychic help

I laughed.. when Romeo died in Romeo and Juliet.. and not little laugh either..
I was cracking up..
but it was really funny.... really... really funny...
But my teacher, Mrs.O got a little worried and shook her head in disapproval. I am surprised she didn't readjust her bra and get all shirty with me but that isn't her style.. really..

No comments: