Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Bet has ended..

Notice how I capitalized "The Bet". Its major..its really major. Kinda like god (oh my god I just commited a sin. let me go do the rosary ten times..)(ehh I said god.. at least two more rosaries..
{later}
Okay anyway, now that you know that I am a bad Catholic and I will in purgatory for those awful AWFUL mistakes.. I shall tell you about The Bet..
Maggie and I decided to end the blog because our lives are just meaningless without G. Not uttering his name just us CrAzY... But now we can say his at anytime at all and feel at ease because THE BET is over.. We got s0o0 frustrated (kinda like watching a retarded bear at the circus only take out "bear" and fill in with "G" or "Gallo" to be more precise) so we just had to stop... I must say it has done us good. He is now only the third thing we talk about everyday...
I feel this is a major accomplishment on our part...
So I am going to have a little party. with a new video....

Live in the sky- by T.I and Jaime Foxx



No comments: