My new Fav blog to go read
Q: Hey Truth or Crap! Is it true that our water is really "recycled" and is from sewer water? I just heard it on Oprah, but obviously you can tell me the truth.
A: Are you putting us on the same level as Oprah??? Wow. We’ve officially arrived.
Q: How do you tell your old friend who was really good to you that you don't want too talk to them any more?
A: Here at T or C, we always believe the truth is the wise choice. So, just say, “I’m a heartless, worthless excuse for a friend and I (most-likely) found myself a Regina George wannabe, so I don’t want to hang out with you anymore.” How does your medicine taste?
Q: Why do dogs chase their tails?
A: Well, if all we did was eat, sleep, go potty, and other such monotonous tasks, we’d probably chase our tail every once and awhile, just to switch things up a bit. Add a little spice to life..
Q: Why are mosquitoes existent!? What eats them that is just ... so important?
This is an excrept from my new favorite blog.. Truth or Crap... Now that is just a sign of funny things to come..
http://red.blogs.aol.com/redtruthorcrap/Truth+or+Crap?/
*You have to have an AIM/AOL account to see it...

4 comments:
Discount RX Pharmacy - Cialis, Viagra, Levitra, Tamiflu. Get Cheap Drugs online. Buy Pills Central.
[url=http://buypillscentral.com/about_en-us.htm]Purchase Cheap Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, Tamiflu[/url]. rx generic drugs. Cheapest drugs pharmacy
Our polished support work together of elated proficient pharmacists resolve help you order Cialis Online, consulting on varied health questions.
hicss iiishivendra rfkk coverage ambles sandoz shutting aesthetic subtle recordsit udaya
lolikneri havaqatsu
In my opinion you commit an error. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM.
Post a Comment