Monday, October 02, 2006

Can't get a date.. Can't get a date (continued)

Yes, anyway we are all okay and stuff. Even after James left, because nothing happened.. But today I find out the truth...

I am on the bus right? And I ask Bonnie about the fair.. She is all like yeah I was there, but I am like no you werent but we move on. She is starts talking to her friend, lets call her Jaime, Jaime and she starts Jaime about this guy who asked her out.. now from what she is telling her and I am hearing(ahh.. eavesdropping...) this guy is a total loser.. However when someone asks (Lily's brother, Matt) she shrieks out G. Now I am like a true member of Anti-Gallo=Peace but still that was harsh. But makes things even better, on Saturday,the day of the fair, the day after the incident, I had teased G. Poking him saying ,"Can't get a date....Can't get a date." I feel guilty...

{later}
I am now convinced a hottie works at Brother's Pizzaria. He looks just like X, only older and masculine... OMG!!! Max was all like he is so balding and I like no.. he's not.. and my mom is like rolling her eyes... and Max's mom was like No he's not.
Totally hot though, can't deny it..
So hot.. I am now referring to him as Rico...
Wilmer's long lost younger brother...

Oh yeah baby>>

No comments: