The bet... *dun dun dun*
Hey homeys...
Anyway, that greeting was only a distraction while I gathered my thoughts. It was yesterday that Max and I decided that we talked way too much about G... so we made a bet. Who ever could not talk about G the longest won. The loser had to buy the new Weird Al cd, Return to Lynwood. So today we talked about everything else under the sun.. even my obessesive disorder whenever X's (*twitch*) name is mentioned. But not G. So now we are on a wait till tomorrow when we'll start up again... I hope I win. I hate buying CDs. I usually never have eneough money to buy them. But this time I do but I just don't feel like buying it. No offense to Max, who was uber kind enough to burn me a copy of Bad Hair Day, the first Weird Al cd.. ever.. But still. So I am now just going to go onto MSN...
I will give you a nice video to watch and enjoy my new layout...!

No comments:
Post a Comment