Friday, September 22, 2006

I am back and weirder than ever...

Okay my lovelys. I know that you have been having Sierra withdrawal. I am absolutely sure of it. So.. I am making it all better by giving you a nice long detailed desricption of today... ready? I am positive you are not..

Well I woke up this morning and stretched my arms out and went to the bathroom. took a shower. and got dressed. Any way, I went to school today and encountered everything that you could possibly encounter in a school building that is almost used as solitary confindment... except there are 32 children in the classroom, not including the teachers.. But can't you see it? The uniform is the straitjacket and the rooms aren't puffy but they are ugly and awful enough to pass... anyway.. I will carry on with my list..
-CB(Max knows who this is.. to the rest of you he is... Camel Boy or CB) asked me why everyone hated him. Quite frankly Camel Boy, I don't know.. Maybe its because you think you are the s***. Or maybe its because you think that the world revolves around you (hey.. you and G both think that.. Battle Royale!!). Or maybe its because you are in everyone's business.... Well so am I, but still I am a blogger. That is what we do. It is part of our roll as bloggers. What would you read when you were bored? Not books. That is so last year..
-Progue Boy( Max also knows who this is) fell asleep during ILA. Oh yeah.. asleep. For a good 8 minutes too. I was just sitting there reading an awful book, Prom, and I realize that Progue Boy hasn't moved in the last 8 minutes. I nudged him and poked him and kicked him. Eventually I had to press a pressure point on his shoulder, which almost removed the brace on his shoulder. He woke up and was all like huh.. huh what? I was like we are on a page of questions and promptly after I said that our teacher called on him. I know all of my reader don't think I have a soul because I make fun of G but its all good. I DO HAVE A SOUL!
- Max got a new phone. It's ugly. Enough said.
- Roderick got a love slap on his face. It was rather impressive. My lovely best friend and his girlfriend(Rory) told me about it after it had occured. Well Rory's grandmother just recently died and Rory was really close to her. Rory had put on her Gram's favorite record and was playing it when Roderick came in. He couldn't see Rory's face and he didn't know why she was playing that music. So he said, "TURN IT OFF!! TURN OFF THIS CRAP!!" and Rory.. well flipped. She ran from her chair across the room, turned over some tables and chairs, and gave him an impressive slap. It was rather loud apparently and it hurt too. The mark is very noticable. The handprint is black and blue and the other parts are all red and puffy and his mouth is all squished..
It's quite tragic.
ANYWAY.. I have to go and reload on my music videos. I love you all except you creepy old people. STAY AWAY!! I DON'T WANT TO WALK YOU ACROSS THE STREET!!


No comments: