Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Day Seven- The day of Chip

Today I was walking down the street, okay I was doing a fast paced ranting walk down the street. Anyway, I was like at the fence, a good 8 to 10 feet from G when he goes sprinting (yes america I have never seen anyone run so weird and so... jogging speed in my life) up the service road. Apparently he forgot his schedule.. for the second day in a row. So when I point this out to him, he's all like.. "so.." and I'm like "why put yourself and the poor souls around you through such trauma by running up the road everyday for your schedule" and he was like "it's good exercise" and all I could do was nod because he does need the exercise. Well let me put it in scope for you..

Before.....

that is how he should look...
Ha just kidding, he is actually quite skinny. Okay maybe not, a tad on the plumpish side, but still unbelieveably cute... did i just type that? Just pretend that wasn't there at all.
Anyway, this afternoon, I asked him about X.
G: He's weird and asks weird questions
(don't ask.. but i forgot to tell him something very crucial.. weird people just happen to do weird things and with the package.. ask weird questions.)
S: He's so annoying. I hate him
G: I dont hate him
S: why dont you. he is so friggin stupid and ugly and..
G: you know his band.. the warriors.
S: yeah..
G: his friggin 10 year old drummer was like,'I am going to call you chip like that guys from the movie' and he rollerskates like everyday and everytime I see him he's like 'hey chip. we gotta iniciate you. the old guy is going to iniciate you." and i have no idea who the hell "the old guy" is and I dont roller skate and i am not named chippy the friggin chipmunk.(pretends to be a chipmunk.. goes up his street.. turns around and makes chippy movements again..)
S: Chip, we are still going roller skating next weekend, right?
G: with the old guy!
(couple more minutes.. he turns around)
S: Roller skating. 8 pm. you. me. old guy.
G: *nod*

Yes, that is a very productive conversation. Oh yeah. Very productive..

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Heyyyz! Ur blog is really coming along, Miss I-have-less-posts-then-you-even-though-you-started-a-MONTH-after-you! You failed to give me the entire story on the fone...and in person. I am deeply sorrowed by this. I'm at the Library at the moment so can't post on mine (damn you blocky thing!) but I'm very worried about the well being of our beautiful coat!!!!!!! Alyssa better not put a toe-WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, ALYSSA!!!! Anywaizzzzz...actually, I have nothing more to add except that I can't find the cd that u sed they had...Ok (i may b infringing on mom territory here, but here goes) l8r gator! AGGHH I'VE INFRINGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAVE ME SATAAAAAN!Check my bloggy 2nite, and add here, that way you'll come closer to MY amount of bloggyness. Tell G he better return our coat in 1 peice. Alyssa 2.