Sunday, September 10, 2006

Day Five- The day of Bridal showers

I can not believe it and probably neither can you. I went to a bridal shower. Now when I left the house thismorning, I was not happy. I mean why would I be? My mother just yelled at me for wearing a pair of shoes that she claims were navy blue( actually black) did not match my already not matching outfit of two different tones of green. Now everyone know I am taller. I mean hello? 90% on the height chart for my age. That should tell you something- dont wear high shoes unless you intend to look like a giraffe. Which I was forced to wear because they matched my green outfit. Last time I checked green adn brown do not match, okay maybe a little. But in my case, I think not. Then at the shower, all for the first 3 hours, my mother lectured me on proper behavior. Now I am a very mature young adult. I can take care of myself

No comments: