Character List
Oh my god! You poor souls!! I just realized that you readers never got a full character list. Well I will supply you with the lovely list of people and personalities you need to know:
Max- my best friend at school, the only one who can relate to my melodrama on my occasions. I don't know what I'd do without her... Probably live my life like a nourmal being, but I know her and she has awakened my sense of humor. It maybe a tad gory but I enjoy every moment of it. My sense of humor.. not Max.. eww. You people are such pervs.
Gallo- G otherwise known. He is quite a character with his bad attitude and his cute way of just pissing you off. And did I ever tell how much he gets on my nerves? I didn't think so. We get along some days and others... let's just say someone is hurt- physically or emotionally. He also thinks Max and I stalk him. Yes, I can't explain to you because I am revolving my life around Gallo.
Julio- a mad crazed person.. the only girl in the group to have a boyfriend, Randy, who is also mad. Which makes them so perfect for one another, which just irratates me. I mean I am so jealouse but still..
Randy- He is a male. He is an ice skater. He spends a lot of time in solitary confindement due to the fact he is in love with Julio, which is so wrong on so many levels i can not even tell you and if I did, let me just tell you that you'd so dead that your eyes would be decaying right in your face. But then again...
Enough for now. I have a new song of the week, month , and mood - New Years by Death Cab for Cutie..
P.S Do not.. and I mean it.. listen to Lamb of God. Bad things will happen...

No comments:
Post a Comment